Price : SGD $127
From the popular The Bible In A Year podcast. Now also available in Paperback Edition (SGD $77) and Large Print (On Request).
Don’t forget to also get the Great Adventure Bible indexing tabs when you purchase this bible to enhance your reading experience.
A Catholic Bible That Also Teaches You How to Read it.
From Jeff Cavins, author of the massively popular Great Adventure Bible series.
Don’t just read the words of the Bible … understand them.
The Great Adventure Bible makes the complexity of reading the Bible simple.
The narrative approach gives the big picture of salvation history and shows how everything ties together. This is the onlyBible that incorporates The Great Adventure’s color-coded Bible Timeline learning system, a system that has made The Great Adventure Bible study resources the most popular and influential in the English speaking world. The color-coded tools make it easy to read and easy to remember.
This is a game changer. There has never been another Bible like it.
The principal annotator and associate editor of the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible, Curtis Mitch, wrote this:
“The new Great Adventure Catholic Bible is a thing of beauty. There’s no other way to describe it.
The layout of the biblical text is wonderfully readable; its teaching enhancements, which give Catholics needed help in grasping the grand story of salvation history, are superb; and even the maps and charts are visually stunning.
Everything about this Bible says “read me!” Hats off to Jeff Cavins and his team for pouring their gifts and talents into this fabulous new resource. This is not a book you’ll want in your library; it’s a book you’ll want in your hands!“
How you’ll learn
- Color-coding for easy reference. Uses the popular Bible Timeline system that’s used by hundreds of thousands of Catholics to learn the Bible
- Articles to help you understand the overarching story and important covenants that tie the entire Bible together.
- Key event callouts to help you quickly identify important points in the Bible that ordinarily take readers a long time to find and categorize in their head.
- Detailed charts giving a visual overview of important characters, key events, maps, major covenants, and historical context.
- Newly Designed Full-Color Maps to help visualize Bible story locations.
This Bible, beyond all its teaching features, is a completeRevised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition
The Bible with authentically Catholic explanations of historical context, symbolism, and commonly challenged beliefs.
- A full-color Catholic Bible with a beautiful eye-catching design
- Each book of the Bible is color-coded with a thumb index, indicating where it belongs within The Bible Timeline.
- Twelve Timeline charts provide a visual overview of the Bible, including: important characters, Key Events, geography, major covenants, world rulers, and contemporary events in secular history.
- Twelve articles give a summary and explanation of each period of salvation history.
- Seven articles introduce and explain the major covenants of salvation history, showing God’s amazing plan for humanity.
- Seventy Key Event call-outs provide a brief description of the milestones in the biblical narrative.
- Includes sixteen newly designed full-color maps.
- The words of Jesus are printed in red.
- Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.
- Granted an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat through the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis.
- One complete book: this is the only Bible you will ever need.
- Two ribbon markers.
- Binding that is sewn and glued for extra durability. Groups of folded pages (referred to as signatures) are stitched together using binder thread. The individual signatures are bound and sewn, and then glued together to create a high quality Bible that will last for years
- Bible dimensions are 6″ x 9″
- Large Print bible dimensions are 7.6″ x 11.4″ (bigger than our standard 6″ x 9″ Bible)
- Large font, 26% larger than the original Great Adventure Catholic Bible, that’s easy on the eyes and nearly 13pt.Hardcover
“I am loving this product, I shared it with my Knights of Columbus friends and I am getting great reviews back from them on this product as well.
Thank you very much for your creation of this fantastic product.”
Get the Catholic Bible that will help guide you through it.
Understand Key Catholic Themes.
Add this new weapon to your Catholic spiritual arsenal.
Contributors to this Catholic Bible include Jeff Cavins, Mary Healy, Andrew Swafford, Peter Williamson, and Fr. Sebastian Carnazzo.
4 thoughts on “The Great Adventure Catholic Bible”